12/13/17 Life Hacks for Driving During the Holiday Season
With the Christmas Holidays just around the corner, many of us will be on the road to travel and to visit loved ones. Whether you're going on a long road trip or just down the block, the roads are filled with uncertainty. Here are a few hacks and tips to make your journey easier this Holiday Season:
1) Parking in unfamiliar area and afraid you’ll have trouble finding your car? No problem, just drop a pin using your smart phone where you were parked and you will be able to find your spot in no time.
2) During these colder months you may experience ice of your windshield, this can be a major hassle when trying to get on the move in the morning. To remove the ice with ease, prepare a cold salt water solution in a squirt bottle. Spray the windshield and then brush off with a towel or a squeegee. This will have you ready to take on the road with total visibility.
3) With conditions on the roads being potentially more dangerous with increased traffic and colder weather, prepare an emergency kit for incase you get stuck on the roadside. Prepare it with a first aid kit, food, water, a flashlight and other possible essentials. You’ll never know what you may need an case of an emergency, but this is a good start.
4) Long trip ahead of you? Prepare a playlist of your favorite songs or pick up a new podcast to help the time go by. Podcasts can be about anything from mysterious crime stories to current events, you are bound to find something that interests you.
5) Before hitting the road, come by Hopewell Tire & Auto to get serviced for your trip. Ensure you’ll get to Point A to Point B with the best auto service in Athens.
Providing Car Service Repair to Athens GA and the surrounding areas including: Brakes, Brake Repair, Auto Repair, Auto AC Repair, Car AC Repair, Mechanic, Auto Mechanic Services, Engine Repair, Oil Change Athens GA, Transmission Repair, Tire Repair, New Tires, Transmission Service, and all Car Repair Services.